The popular vote is a system by which a portion of the selection process for music contests held by CREOFUGA Inc. (hereafter referred to as "our company") allows participation by vote.
Voting is conducting via the internet, utilizing Twitter. These rules will be provided for the objective of conducting a fair vote.
• Persons who agree to these rules.
• Twitter accounts to be used when voting are limited to one account per person.
• Voting by a single person using multiple Twitter accounts is prohibited.
• Automatic voting processes using computer programs, etc., is prohibited.
• In the event that the above-mentioned acts are verified, any concerned votes will be invalidated, and applications by said voter revoked, regardless of the reasons involved.
(We are under no obligation to disclose reasons for revocation)
• Registered account information may be used when our company announces the results of the selection process, or when providing information in regard to music contests.
This site requires
Adobe Flash Player 11.4 or higher.